If you are currently a recipient of any of the approved assistance programs listed below, you could be qualified to receive MobileNation Lifeline Federal Benefit Service or MobileNation's ClearAssist discounted phone service. You may qualify for either if you are a recipient of any of the following programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA) Section 8
- Federal Veterans Pension or Survivors Pension
- To qualify based on your income, see a store for details.
You may also qualify for either Lifeline or ClearAssist based on your total household gross monthly income. Please begin your application process to see how you could qualify based on income.
*SSI is not the same as Social Security benefits.